1. These terms and conditions of Lebenslauf.de GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "service provider") apply to all contracts that the customer concludes with the service provider with regard to the services offered by the service provider on the www.cvhero.com website. The inclusion of the customer's own terms and conditions is contradicted, unless otherwise agreed or the exclusion of the customer's own terms and conditions is inadmissible.
2. Customers within the meaning of section I. 1 are consumers or entrepreneurs. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
1. On the website www.cvhero.com, the customer can use software tools offered by the service provider to create an individual CV using the data entered and customised by the customer. Entering the data and then creating a CV is free of charge. However, the PDF of the CV provided to the customer will be labelled "Created with CVhero.com" ("watermark"). If the customer wishes to receive a version without this imprint, the customer must register on the website www.cvhero.com by entering his/her personal address data. Registration is free of charge. For the download of a CV without the note "Created with CVhero.com", members also require a valid, paid premium membership. In this respect, we refer to our prices as listed at https://www.cvhero.com/price/.
2. A free contract with the service provider via the page www.cvhero.come for the creation of a CV with watermark "Created with CVhero.com" is concluded at the latest with the activation of the link "Create PDF". A fee-based contract ("Premium Membership") is concluded in accordance with § 312 j BGB by activating the button "Order Premium Membership now".
3. Registration on the www.cvhero.com website takes place by e-mail using a largely automated process. The customer must ensure that the e-mail address provided for registration is correct in order to be able to receive the e-mails sent to the customer by the service provider at the customer's address. In the event that the customer uses a spam filter, the customer must ensure that all third parties commissioned by the service provider or its vicarious agents to process the order can send e-mails to the customer without errors. Otherwise, it will not be possible to register and utilise the chargeable services on the www.cvhero.com website.
The customer, who is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, can cancel the contract in writing (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) within 14 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before conclusion of the contract. Timely dispatch of the cancellation is sufficient to comply with the cancellation period. The cancellation is to be sent to:
Tel.: 05151 82 129 36
In the event of an effective cancellation, the services received by both parties must be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) surrendered. If the customer is unable to return the service received in full or in part or only in a deteriorated condition, the customer must compensate the service provider for the loss in value.
If the customer cancels the contract, the service provider must reimburse the customer for all payments that the service provider has received from the customer, including any delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which the service provider receives notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, the service provider shall use the same means of payment that the customer used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with the customer; in no case shall the customer be charged any fees for this repayment. The service provider may refuse repayment until it has received the goods back or the customer has provided proof that they have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
The customer's right of cancellation expires prematurely if the contract has been completely fulfilled by both parties at the express request of the customer before the customer has exercised his right of cancellation.
End of the cancellation policy
1. The prices quoted by the service provider are final prices, i.e. they include all price components, including the statutory German value added tax. Any additional shipping costs incurred within Germany are indicated separately in the respective product offer.
2. For the services of the service provider there are the payment options via PayPal, the credit cards VISA and Mastercard.
The statutory liability for material defects and defects of title shall apply.
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to all legal relationships between the service provider and the buyer, excluding the laws on the international sale of goods (UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods). In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
2. If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract shall be the registered office of the service provider. The same shall apply if the customer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if the customer's place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is filed. This shall not affect the right to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction.
Should individual provisions of these GTC be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The legal consequences in the event of non-inclusion or (partial) invalidity shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
Phone: 05151 82 129 36
Management: Jannis Lindschau, Fabian Simon
Register court: Local court Hanover
Register number: HRB 216 458
Value added tax ID: DE317176325
The customer can recognise, check and correct his entries in all procedures mentioned in these GTC as follows: The customer can correct his entries before submitting his order using the technical means provided by his input device (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc. ). Corrections can be made using the usual keyboard and mouse functions directly on the offer page in the corresponding input fields. If the customer wishes to correct their entries, they can do so by going back to the CV Editor. These corrections can then be made again using the usual keyboard and mouse functions directly on the respective page of the CVhero.com offer page in the corresponding input fields.
Only the English language is available for the conclusion of the contract.
The service provider has not signed up to any code of conduct.
End of the terms and conditions of Lebenslauf.de GmbH
Last update: 10.01.2019